Sunday, February 3, 2008

TAG! You're it!

TAG! You're it!
Here is how you play. Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 random things about yourself: facts, goals, habits, and at the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to send them a comment (You're it!) and to read your blog for instructions.
Since you can't re-tag me, let me know when you've posted your tagged blog.
Ten random things about me...

1. I love Sushi. When I close my eyes and try to think of the perfect meal that's what I come up with. So simple and so filling.

2. When I was little I wanted to be the first ballet dancing astronaut. When I got a little older I changed it a ballet dancing firefighter.

3. I am a compulsive news browser. I seriously go to about 16 different news sites about 8 times a day.

4. I always buy myself flowers if I go shopping alone.

5. I have set myself on fire while boiling water, caught my hair in an electric mixer, burnt no-bake cookies, made grey instant macarony and cheese and caught my oven on fire baking brown and serve rolls. I avoid the kitchen.

6. I collect stamps. I smuggled soviet era stamps out of Russia when I was an exchange student.

7. I once wrote in a journal that I never could date someone who was primarily interested in politics and philosophy. I married a Philosophy/ International Relations double major and we spend many evenings discussing both over coffee.

8. I miss my father. It has been almost 3 years since he died peacefully in his sleep and I really miss him.

9. I still sleep with my "teddy mouse" every night. I took him to Russia with me. I took him to college with me. Now my husband sweetly consents to share our bed with Hans the mouse. I can't sleep unless I have him tucked under one arm.

10. I hate orange juice. I know it is good for me but I really can't stand it.


Here's who I'm tagging... well noone and everyone. I can't think of people to tag so I am not going to. But I would like to read about other people's randomness (what makes us an individual).

No comments: